Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
International Mobility Lead
Department: HR and Corporate Services
Location: USA - Massachusetts - Billerica
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Req Number: post-00022197
Managing PAREXEL's global employee mobility programs, this role is accountable for program design as well as delivering the day-to-day aspects of running of the programs. Manages third party vendors and internal resources (no direct reports) to ensure all of PAREXEL international mobility programs are managed effectively, within budget whilst ensuring compliance with governmental regulations.
- Designs, Develop, deliver and manage new mobility programs as required (for example PAREXEL is looking to commence a specific Graduate Recruitment Program and needs an applicable mobility policy as an integral part of the program)
- Co-ordination of the governance process that ensures moves have been correctly authorized and that detailed cost projections have been prepared and agreed
- Acts in PAREXEL-s best interest to ensure it remains compliant with immigration, tax and customs laws
- Serves as internal consultant to the business and HRBPs with regard to all relocation and immigration services and policy interpretation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all administrative issues related to the human resource needs of all of PAREXEL-s international assignments and permanent transfers globally are addressed
- Keeps abreast of changes to tax & relocation laws & practices, and ensures the internal parties are updated accordingly
- Manage and coordinate the activities of all Vendors and internal parties to ensure PAREXEL remains compliant, costs are managed and assignees have minimal disruption
- Coordinates internal HR administration and systems in respect to both expatriate assignments and permanent transfers (processing invoices, tracking payments, etc.)
- Acts as first point of escalation for all assignees and acts to resolve issues promptly.
- Acts as first point of escalation for Vendors and acts to resolve issues promptly.
- Tracks and reports cost of assignments
- Manage all International Transfers; approvals, compliance to policy and appropriate administration
- Interprets policy where necessary and resolves issues effectively. Escalates to manager as appropriate for clarification.
- If US based this role will also be responsible for US Domestic relocation, from approval to administration and invoice payments. If not in the US this role will oversee these activities.
- Several years of experience delivering relocation, immigration, international benefits and other global mobility programs and issues
- Experience of working with Tax Equalization policies.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization (managed by lines of business not geographies)
- Experience working with external vendors, including paying invoices and handling contracts
- Ability to interact, provide technical expertise and to influence peers and management (both within and outside of HR)
- Strong analytical skills to ensure appropriate compensation and financial results, for both the employee and the company
- This role will handle all moves for PAREXEL globally and therefore a proven ability to work in a cultural diversity organization is essential.
- Ability to resolve problems and proactively address concerns, both within the organization and outsourced vendors and providers of relocation services
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Qualifications: HR Degree (or equivalent) and in the USA CRP Certified Relocation Professional