Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Marketing Specialist - Sponsorship Programs
Advance your Marketing career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
It's an exciting time in Personal Insurance Marketing. As we continue to grow, we are attracting some of the best strategic, creative and analytical minds from the biggest names in Marketing. Why? Because we offer what all talented marketers are looking for; the chance to do inspiring work that makes a difference.
The Senior Specialist coordinates and successfully implements moderately complex marketing communications programs that are aligned with business or corporate marketing objectives. Plans, creates and produces marketing communications materials that fulfill the needs of internal stakeholders. The role will also be responsible for coordinating the production of marketing communications materials that further marketing efforts. Provides support to other departments by assisting on various marketing communications.
* Partners with internal resources or coordinates outside vendors in developing and supplying communications programs utilizing a variety of media including email, social, TV, web and print. Communications programs may include advertising, sales support, internal communications, company meetings and events and public relations initiatives.
* Produces marketing communications materials and internal communications content that support marketing plans and strategies, following guidelines regarding the Liberty Mutual corporate brand image and maintaining consistency with communication standards.
* Ensures projects are completed within the desired time frame and acceptable quality limits, and within the established budget.
* Participates in planning and scheduling with clients and internal stakeholders to establish deadlines and ensure the timely completion of several independent tasks.
* Acts as primary owner and project manager for moderately complex marketing communications programs.
* Coordinates the selection of media, creation of program concepts, materials preparation and placements for internal or external communications programs including overseeing print production.
* Helps develops concepts for marketing communication projects and drafts ideas and recommendations for supervisory review.
* Measures effectiveness of assigned programs to ensure internal stakeholders are receiving appropriate and effective support.
* May prepare written communications content for internal or external.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated communications experience, either in a corporate or advertising agency environment.
Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
Familiarity with various computer software and hardware preferred.
Requires thorough knowledge of business practice and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discount fitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?