Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Web Analyst, Enablement- Boston, MA
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Join Distribution Insights, the newly created analytics team within Liberty Mutual Personal Lines Distribution. This team is responsible for spearheading data-driven strategy, recommendations, and analytical solutions that positively impact operational and financial results. Distribution Insights is hiring a Sr Analyst within the eCommerce analytics team.
The analyst will partner with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the level analysis, conduct in depth analyses, and provide actionable insights to improve digital marketing, sales, or service effectiveness.
· Collaborating with internal stakeholders and analytics developers to define and implement measurement plans and tracking strategies
· Designing and building analytical report suites integrating online data with multi source offline data
· Creating and maintaining key metrics and dashboards that summarize data insights, outcomes and implications
· Conducting research and ad-hoc analysis to support business goals
· Becoming the subject-matter expert on web analytics data and reporting for online self-service
* Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience
* Three years of web analytics background required. Omniture expert, Certified Omniture Professional preferred.
* Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills
* Excellent communication skills for writing reports, proposals, and presentations with proven data interpretation capabilities
* Ability to work independently or as part of a group
* Advanced knowledge of the business practices and processes; knowledge of data integration from various online and offline sources
* Expert in Excel; SAS or SQL experience a plus
Strategy & Planning
Salary (Pay Basis)
79,900 - 100,300
TARGET JOB GRADE*