Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
ThomasPartners Investment Management is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm serving high net worth individuals. Thomas Partners specializes in the construction of growth-oriented investment portfolios that generate current dividend income streams and are actively managed with the goal of generating annual aggregate portfolio dividend income growth and capital appreciation. Our commitment to this philosophy is disciplined and constant.
ThomasPartners Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Charles Schwab and is located in Wellesley, MA.
Brief Description of Role:
* Confirm that the morning data downloads completed and the data portfolio accounting system reconciles with the custodians
* Ensure that our trading system is updated and available for use at 9:30AM
* Identify any issues or accounts that do not reconcile and work with the associates towards resolution
* Perform daily/weekly checks to validate labeling and data integrity in our portfolio accounting software
* Responsible for assisting with daily trading – investing new accounts and implementing changes to existing accounts in accordance with the assigned models
* Create and maintain the list of daily trading items Block up and execute trades with various custodians when applicable
* Communicate block trades and allocations to the custodian to ensure trades are allocated correctly and in a timely manner
* Oversee and assist the Associates when working on the allocation process
* Working on the trade settlement and affirmation process
* Communicating trade details from executing broker to the custodian
* Assist the Sr. Specialist(s) to source the best price for illiquid positions
* Provide a second level review when checking trades on T+1
* Very organized.
* Process-oriented individual who is a stickler for accuracy and attention to detail.
* Proficient with all Microsoft products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and a quick learner with new software applications.
* Must be highly ethical, reliable and trustworthy.
* Interest in gaining knowledge about investment management.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* Excellent finance and/or math skills.
Location: MA - Boston
Activation Date: Monday, February 11, 2013
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013