Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Code 13-0061
Title Clerical Assistant
Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide, operating four major divisions -- Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls); and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense). With over $23 billion in revenues in 2011, more than 2,900 stores, and approximately 168,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
* Provide full-time clerical support for several people a very fast paced department
* Normal business hours are Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
* Perform data entry and in an accurate and timely manner
* Track & follow up on orders, review ship dates, resolve complex issues, over/under shipments, cost discrepancies and make all necessary changes
* Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries
* Responsible for special projects as assigned
* Must be comfortable taking direction from many different people
* Strong communication and organizational skills are essential
* Strong ability to multitask in a high volume and fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
* Must be able to work well independently as well as with a large team
* Data entry, Office math and proficiency in Excel are requirements for this position and qualified applicants will be tested
* Previous office experience is a required
* To be considered for this opportunity, please apply on-line and also complete our video interview. This video interview requires a web cam and an internet connection, please click the link for more instructions and to begin your virtual interview. Your resume and video interview will be reviewed by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist and you will be contacted if we have further questions about your experience. Thanks for your interest in joining TJX!https://tjx.hirevue.com/positions/openlink/code/23456bd14c
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not
only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits
that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, a Dependent Care Spending Account,
Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Herefor a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.