Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
3226">Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Job Code :3226
Location :Holyoke Massachusetts US 01041
% of Travel Required :None
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :High School or equivalent
Compensation :13.50 USD Per Hour
Job Description :
DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with best-in-class, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 217 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com.
DTZ is recruiting a SHIFT SUPERVISOR for its account at the Holyoke Mall located in Holyoke, Massachusetts. This is a full-time position working the second shift within a mall environment.
Hours are 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Work Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday
The Shift Supervisor is a member of the Operations team reporting directly to the Account Manager.
The Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of one or more work areas, as well as directly supervising cleaning personnel. Specific responsibilities include: scheduling, performance evaluation, inventory control, quality assurance, orientation, training and communicating/resolving customer complaints effectively.
One to Two years previous experience as a cleaner. Some supervisory experience preferred. Ability to communicate, read and write English. Good interpersonal, and communication skills and ability to work with a diverse workforce. Bilingual (Spanish) required.
The Supervisor is responsible for the following activities:
· Supervises and coordinates the work activities of assigned areas.
· Maintains/monitors work area reports on performance statistics, inventories, problem areas, payroll, and related information.
· Establishes/maintains job performance standards.
· Monitors equipment/supply use inventories.
· Assures adequate safety compliance.
· Conducts ongoing quality assurance evaluations/checks of work areas.
· Makes recommendations for changes and improvements in work areas as needed.
· Conducts orientation and training for new employees and assists in orientation/training of new supervisors.
· Maintains proper security procedures.
· Participates in ongoing supervisory skill development as well as maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of current technical practices used by the DTZ Company.
· Provides staff and administrative support to Account Manager as needed.
· Provides hands-on-cleaning as required.
· Supervises/maintains job performance standards.
· Performs other duties as required.
DTZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer growth and opportunities. Interested candidates should submit their resumes email@example.com.
Please indicate Shift Supervisor in the subject line.