Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
_1100-KV-2013-007">Inside Sales Specialist--NGS
Share this job on Twitter!
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Location :Hopkinton MA US
Job Description :
TheInside Sales Specialistis responsible for the daily selling activities within their territory. The person in this role will focus on the customer experience and driving revenue for theNext Generation Sequencing (NGS) productline. The ideal candidate will effectively drive the sales process from initial customer contact through order close and shipment while remaining primarily onsite in Hopkinton.
* Meet or exceed sales targets for theNext Generation Sequencing (NGS) product line
* Accurate forecasting of sales
* Achieve defined metrics associated within the inside sales channel
* Salesforce.com compliance, outbound calls, lead conversions, opportunity creation and management, etc.
* Effectively drive lead conversion, campaign ROI and willingingly prospect and discover new sales opportunities
* Utilize consultative sales approach to ensure customer satisfaction within territory
* Grow product expertise in order to provide customers with the best solution, based upon their application requirements
Job Requirements :
Requires a BS with 5+ years of sales experience in Life Sciences (or a MS Degree in Life Sciences)
Must be results-driven and possess the ability to utilize exceptional negotiation skills
Ability to work within a Team Selling Model and engage field based resources as necessary to advance opportunities
Aptitude to learn new systems and retain technical information
General knowledge of CRM systems is preferred. Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationship via the telephone
Ability to work effectively in a complex organization, while influencing decisions
Highly effective time management and organizational skills
Process orientated, with a strong knowledge of selling, marketing & the customer care process
Willingness for approximately 25% overnight travel
PERKINELMER IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER
PerkinElmer provides competitive compensation plans / Top notch training and development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Generous tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment that fosters career growth.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
How did you hear about this job?*--I am a current employeeI was referred by a PerkinElmer employeeAmericas Job ExchangeCareer FairEmployment AgencyFriend/Word of MouthIndeed.comLinkedInMonster.comOther Niche Website / Job BoardPerkinElmer.comPerkinElmer Recruiter
Email this job to a friend!
Your friend's email address: