Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Category: Manufacturing Supervisor
The Plant Group Leader is accountable for managing the human and material service resources in a defined geographic area. He/she is accountable for hiring, managing and developing the Tank Drivers and Plant Technicians within the region.
He/she plans, prioritizes, coordinates and reports on all service related activities within his/her assigned region.
1. Management of region resources and service production:
* Work with your manager in the area that you support to achieve the company’s service goals.
* Achieve goals for service contract fulfillment, inventory, and service contract growth.
* Use all available company resources and establish action plans to develop effective and efficient regeneration plant strategies. Capitalize on new service/regeneration opportunities within the region.
* Develop plans with your manager and the service manager to improve customer satisfaction with production and service.
* Maintain and manage all 510K and ISO plant documentation and record retention.
* Develop strategies which will maximize total product output and minimize cost.
* Develop highly efficient delivery routes that will ensure customer satisfaction while yielding strong financial results.
2. Staff management and direction:
* Hire Plant Technicians and Regeneration Drivers committed to quality service, customer satisfaction, and working cooperatively in teams and with their service and sales counterparts.
* Monitor, guide, and coach Plant Technicians’ and Drivers’ productivity, and build strong customer and service department relationships.
* Maximize Regeneration Technicians’ and Regeneration Drivers’ performance through evaluations, incentive and recognition programs, timely and open feedback and continuous process of skill development.
3. Control and management of company assets:
* Ensure tools, test equipment and service/regeneration inventory are managed, calibrated, stored, maintained, moved and utilized in such a way to protect the value of the assets.
* As required, submit accurate, timely, and complete reports regarding field service activities, issues impacting the business and service performance, and results.
* Mechanical and/or plumbing background is preferred.
* Successful supervisory experience preferred.
* Strong analytical/technical ability, communication and planning skills and ability to implement change to positively impact results.
* Must be customer focused, detail oriented, and results driven.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be competent in multiple software applications including Excel and Word.
* Required to travel approximately 10%
Hours: Start time7:00 - 3:00
Location Lowell , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3
Required Education: Not Specified
Salary: $ 25.00 - $ 27.00