Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
8798">Online Marketing Manager
Division :The Yankee Candle Company, Inc
Location :South Deerfield MA US 01373
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Job Description :
Online Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for developing, creating and implementing the online marketing programs and strategy designed to extend our reach and drive traffic via the web and digital technology platforms across all Yankee Candle businesses through creative marketing, intelligent, data-driven targeting and strategic content planning. In specific, the successful individual will be responsible for:
* Creating, developing and executing the online strategy and marketing programs in support of business growth.
* Driving strategy for the landing page and Yankee website across all business channels, pro-actively partnering with internal stakeholders to manage cross-departmental initiatives as well as managing the external agencies/partners in advertising channels.
* Coordinating and executing actionable marketing plans in conjunction with the corporate marketing calendar.
* Researching, reviewing and maintaining an understanding of “current” best practices and related technologies as they pertain to all forms of online marketing.
* Analyzing the performance of content and marketing initiatives and other campaign metrics, making informed marketing suggestions and decisions based on said analysis.
* Analyzing traffic patterns and optimizing based on marketing initiatives, relevance and selection; driving site improvements by coordinating with internal stakeholders, web developers, designers and others as necessary.
* Providing detailed reporting and analysis of all online marketing initiatives.
This position has the ability to make certain day to day decisions within the team and will advise and assist senior management on significant decisions. In addition, this position is exposed to confidential information related to financial statements, payroll information and strategic initiatives undertaken by the Company.
* Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
* 7 years online marketing experience, including 5+ years as an online Marketing Manager with budget responsibilities.
* Experience with multi-channel websites and marketing efforts, including hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and marketing reporting tools such as Business Objects and Coremetrics.
* Solid background growing and engaging audiences via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the blogsphere.
* Proven experience in SEM, social media, internet advertising and viral marketing efforts.
* Strong project management, organizational, and leadership skills
* Strong technical knowledge and experience using marketing automation tools.
* Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with all levels using diplomacy and tact.
This position is subject to a criminal background check and potentially and an education verification as part of the application process. At the time of interview, internal and external applicants will be required to sign a release authorizing the company to conduct criminal background check and/or education verification.
This is an exempt position with the salary and benefits expected of an industry leader.
The Yankee CandleCompany, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law. EOE/M/F/D/V
Consumer Direct (websites, catalog, phone, direct mail) is growing robustly at Yankee Candle, infused by strong executive and ownership support and prioritization. Our mission is clear and so is the path to grow sales and profit. To help propel us forward we’re launching a strategy to “Extend Our Reach.” We’re adding new positions to an already strong competency to grow even faster. Led by an industry veteran who doesn’t waste any time, we’re looking for people who consider themselves world-class talent ready to bring their considerable skills and experience to a world-class brand. Come join us. And fasten your seatbelt.
The Yankee The Yankee Candle Company, Inc. is the leading designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of premium scented candles, based on sales, in the giftware industry.Employing approximately 6,000 people world-wide (as of December 31, 2011), Yankee Candle (Headquartered in South Deerfield, Massachusetts)has a 42-year history of offering distinctive products and marketing them as affordable luxuries and consumable gifts,with sales from continuing operations of $785.8 million dollars in fiscal year 2011.Having earned a reputation for superior, long-lasting fragrance quality, Yankee Candle is America’s trusted choice for fragrance.
The Company sells its products through a North American wholesale customer network of approximately 28,800 store locations, a growing base of Company owned and operated retail stores (552 Yankee Candle Stores located in 46 states and 1 province in Canada as of December 31, 2011), direct mail catalogs, and its Internet website (www.yankeecandle.com). Outside of North America, the Company sells its products primarily through its subsidiary, Yankee Candle Company (Europe), Ltd., which has an international wholesale customer network of approximately 5,700 store locations and distributors covering a combined 49 countries.
A key contributor to our success has been our vertically integrated business model, which enables us to control most every aspect of our business, from product development to manufacturing to distribution to marketing and sales. This structure allows us to consistently provide high quality and innovative products, deliver them in a timely and efficient manner to customers all over the world and provide excellent customer service. The power of the Yankee Candle® brand and our dedicated and talented employee base truly set us apart from our competitors.
Our one-of-a-kind Flagship Store in South Deerfield, MA is the world’s largest candle and Christmas store, containing approximately 90,000 square feet of retail and entertainment space, and has been ranked as one of the most popular tourist attractions in Massachusetts.Flexibility in work schedule is also required to work on holidays, weekends and extended hours with minimal notice and as required by operational need.