Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Store Location: MA - Walpole - Walpole Mall
Employment Status: Employee, Part-time
Barnes & Noble is looking for people with vision and energy to help us in our quest to change the future of reading. We are the world's largest bookseller and one of the world's fastest growing digital media and consumer technology companies with annual revenues near $7 billion.
Barnes & Noble stores average 25,000 square feet, carrying up to 200,000 titles, and servicing tens of millions of customers weekly. The stores feature the best service, depth of selection and comfortable settings, including lounge chairs and reading tables. Open seven days a week, the stores have evolved to become a place for consumers to learn about digital reading and NOOK, as well as destinations for the widest selection of educational Toys & Games with the roll-out of the new Toys & Games departments. The company is also the leading seller of most popular magazine titles, and through its cafes sells more Starbucks coffee than anyone other than Starbucks themselves.
We are investing in all of our business initiatives, so the opportunities to make an impact have never been greater.
WHAT YOU DO
* Provide timely and friendly Cafe service to our customers
* Maintain product presentation standards and Cafe cleanliness
* Assist in the daily operations of the Cafe
* Work in other areas of the store when necessary
* Commitment to working in the Cafe and on the selling floor, requiring physical activity
* Flexible schedule - our stores are open daily, which requires morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability
* Comfortable using a computer and cash register
To learn more about Barnes & Noble Booksellers please go tohttp://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/.
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.