Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Consumer Products, BSME Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Consumer Products, BSME - Skills Required -
Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Consumer Products, BSME
Are you a talented Mechanical Engineer ready to to help create a new generation of innovative products across our consumer product categories? We have amazing growth potential and room for professional development.
You will be responsible for the development of products from concept through production. We thrive on creating great products that delight our customers but know that it takes unusual individuals to make it happen. Working as part of our Product Innovation team you will bring technical substance and inspiration to our creative efforts to ensure that imaginative but credible solutions populate our ambitious product roadmap.
We may consider relocating someone to our area, but do prefer local candidates.
What You Need To Apply:
- At least 5 years of experience as an ME in a consumer products, electro-mechanical role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Originate novel concepts and technologies for our next generation of products.
- Hands-on involvement in development engineering, input specifications, concept and feasibility activities, prototyping, and testing.
- Work with our Product Marketing and Industrial Design teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the design of our products.
- Communicate ideas quickly and effectively using a combination of sketching, CAD layouts, 3D models and working prototypes to evaluate potential solutions.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes and materials to optimize designs.
- Develop and execute verification and validation test plans.
- Continually evaluate and improve designs for cost effectiveness, manufacturing improvements, increased quality and value.
- Identify new ideas, products and/or features that improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and keep our product line at the forefront of our industry.
- Hands-on involvement in design, input specifications, concept and feasibility activities, development engineering, prototyping, and testing.
What's In It For You:
- Well-established, well-known company
- Amazing benefits
- Room for professional growth
- Great salary packages
- Friendly team
- Exciting work
So if you're a Electro-Mechanical Consumer Products Mechanical Engineer seeking an amazing opportunity they send your resume today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.