Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Located in Greater Boston, we are a well-established, and growing Internet-based software company that is well positioned for massive success. We leverage the latest software methodologies to build efficient and scalable systems to support our growing customer base.
Currently, we are looking to build out our product and engineering teams. As our newest Front-Architect, we are looking for you to play a pivotal part of our team and products. Every employee plays a critical role in our success and we are always looking for energized people who love to drive to results to join in our fun.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages, including a base salary that ranges between $180-225k, including great benefits with Bonuses and Equity options as well.
- 7+ years experience in development organizations, with at least 3 years as an architect or CTO in a small to medium technology company
- Experience building highly scalable websites and web-based applications and with delivering Software as a Service
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability and development platforms
- Direct experience with RDBMS (MySQL, DB2, Oracle)
- Set the architectural vision and milestones for a team creating highly scalable software
- Ensure the architectural integrity of the system, and help the team to deliver according to development standards
- Successfully plan for performance requirements, set performance targets, and troubleshoot production bottlenecks
- Identify and determine technologies that will enhance development of our products
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning and design sessions with product management, engineering management, architects, operations and development team leads
So, if you are an Software Architect with Agile experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.